Sunday, November 1, 2009

Brighton

My Lord,
So rad, so awesome. Little pub place in such a quaint city that we'll hopefully explore more tomorrow. Shaun an amazing dude whom we are staying with right now is on the scene and the best. The crowd ruled and apologized for the turnout...???What>>???? Was great we've never been here what are u talking about? It was pretty full and encored again. Played "Summers Life" which I don't know but we did it any way.

Came in on the ferry into Dover. I kept humming a combination of "Cliffs of Dover" by Eric Johnson, and Blur's "Clover Over Dover". Great time. Still having it, more later. Wales tomorrow, I love the UK. Seriously, ladies come on out, let's meet. Make me your green card hubby and let's get a flat and live the royal dream...........

No comments: