Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Manchesterrrrrr, Glasgow

Manchester was hectic. Had a great time playing on Mark Rileys show for BBC 6 and got to see Daniel Johnston play a couple as well. Then we were off to our proper show at the Ruby Lounge. Looked great at first, but by the time we played the place was deserted. tried to tough it out, we played ok, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't bum me out a bunch. After such an exhausting day of double load ins and triple soundchecks, a fun show would have topped it off nicely. No such luck. Rainy drive to Glasgow, but I think we saw SIX rainbows. I swear I will post some photos soon. I swear. Great tunes being played here, hope that translates to a fun show later. After 2 nite 2 more UK's then back to Europe thanks gawd. I really like it here but it's a tough go for first timers.

No comments: