Sunday, May 10, 2009

PORTLAND?BOSTON?NY

Whoa hey, catchup time. Portland ME was the best show so far, there I said it, and I said it AFTER Boston and 2 of our 3 NY shows. But hey it's true. Amanda from PJW has some sweet footage mabes I can put it up. Yea great vibes and we played out of our heads. And then there was AFTER...I'll post more on that at another time. Boston, Middle East was killer. Then we just played two nights at the Bowery and they were great. The staff there is awesome and hilarious. And an overall good time was had even if Nick got lost and we waited ready on stage wondering if we would get to play (we did). So a well needed day off in Brooklyn today. Ventured off w/ the Point Juncture WA team last night and had a nice evening and brunch with those folks. Now hangin with my main man Josh, and I'm gonna accompany him to spin some killer tunes at the Bell House. More later......

No comments: