Monday, October 12, 2009

SLC/Denver/ Lawrence

Cool day/night off in Denver. Watched the Broncos (not a fan) beat the Pats( Really not a fan) in OT in a bar w/ everyone goin nuts. Then that night we all laid in the dark and listened to the amazing Rockies Phillies game...on the radio! My fave. Was nice, especially when the fans were chanting Rocktober!

In Lawrence, you know, I mean, bought great shoes and masks here, but how many actually good shows? Remains to be seen tonight. Dr. Dog is again in town and AGAIN grabbing any and all Monday night music lovers in the process I assume but, you know, stick to the motto: Assume the worst, hope for the best. Off to somewhere new tomorrow, thats somethin......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was it the Phillies broadcast during which one of the announcers (not Gary THorne) said "I think he was gettin' a little froggy on the schoolyard"? Gary THorne was like, "getting a little froggy on the school yard, eh? Can't say I've ever heard that one." That shit was classic. I love playoff baseball broadcasts.