Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Phoenix, not the band. Are they a dance band?

Rhythm Room. We kinda always kill it here. Tonights greatness, was very much due to the graciousness of new mom to be Aubrey Salter. Long overdue free massage, and damn if I don't feel like a chill ass champ. Big ups to Chris Kirkwood for hangin and makin us laugh our asses off again.Big ups to the return of the 'JOGGERS' liscence plate. Ummmm yea same old story, comin home. Man what a great day off yesterday. It's umm nice in the SW, sun, desert, cactus, y'know that stuff. Hot tubs pools. Massages. I mean sorry gotta go get back on the bus.........and I woke up. So...
It's end of the year list time, and I gotta say it was damn hard to come up w/ a top 10 records of this year.Actually I can't even do 10. 5 tops. New music suucks. This thing that grandmoms and 11 year olds call Indie is OVER it's bloated and bullshit and today's hairmetal (which ruled) wait what?. Then u got you're Jay Reo-tard. Oh genius. I'm a 1/4 of Nirvana but I give u the finger more and piss on stage. Ooooooh! Skuzzzzzzzz punk. whooopidy dooo. Don't get me started. Sports and Steely Dan forever! Grow a pair Grizzly Bear!

Peace

1 comment: