Tuesday, December 8, 2009

CinciTucky

I guess we're in a Cinci suburb that's in Kentucky. I DON'T care. I drove almost 8 hrs in a downpour and could give 2 s-hits about any of these shenanigans. It's still raining and reigning. Our tourmates for the next week are doing their thing.......We did ours and I shouldn't have had that Lee's Fried Chicken. Man alive this biz. Just heard Rudy's down for 4-6 weeks. How am I s'posed to get thru this? I kid, it aint all that bad, but man if u knew the kind of crap you have to sit thru/ put up with, many of you know. I dunno maybe it's the midwest, or bands 18-22 or something but my lord, I just think about my grandfather, the only one that I knew, and what he went through in his life, and where he ended up. It helps because he had a crazy life. I don't know the half of it, but in brief, he was shot down in the Korean War, and stranded on an island. Never talked about it, was gruff but also a lot of fun. This is nothing, but I feel like him sometimes w/the agitation I feel from time to time, and this trip has made me a man. Thinking about you Bob here in whateversville, Whatever. I love you, and I'm havin' a scotch on the rocks for ya.

No comments: