Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Madison

Crowd surfing is alive and well in the midwest. We have reached the one week mark, and still have a daunting 5 or so left. My back is killing from sleeping on the floor w/out my neckpillow. Yesterday driving out of Minnesota this lady was lingering in my blindspot for at least 2 miles with my signal on, so i eyed it and changed lanes in front of her. I knew a confrontation was coming so when she exited left along side us i rolled down the window and bent an ear." That was dangerous (or something like that) back there." "Not as dangerous as ignoring my signal and staying in my blindspot for miles" I retorted with a smile.She was STILL on her phone through all of this I might add. "Oh baloney, You don't know where you're going!" An assumption based on our Oregon plates. "OH I know EXACTLY where we are going" as I point to Gertrude our GPS,"have a good one!' and drive away.

Chicago tonight, gonna see some old friends and party down. For reals this time no more half assin it.

No comments: