Thursday, January 15, 2009

"The Beach Is Creepy Aint It",Long Beach, Santa Barbara

Hi from soundcheck in Santa Barbara. Very interesting, and fun new friends in Long Beach, hey it's George Hurley, and he ate a whole sandwich! Met some cool dudes from Buffalo, talked Bills, and Rochester. "I went to RIT, Class of 78!" Cool I was 4. We were ok, the crowd was large but somewhat apathetic, but came around.

Santa Barbara is full of pristine shops and pristine people. I want to become a mega rich tool and move here, for like a minute at least. We might get a first ever soundcheck, but then again I think I just jinxed it. I don't want it to get cold again, I'm in summer mode with this unseasonably warm mid 80's SoCal niceness.

Still working on getting video up, and photos. Patience, it's out there people.
We are toying w/ the idea of a Portland homecoming house show, but don't hold your breathe just yet.
For now Eugene is the best bet, and that will be a guaranteed hootenany.

ok.
ciao fer now brah

JM

1 comment: