Thursday, August 6, 2009

Can't Jam: Econo

So thanks to some "dopers" my up and coming blogger career as well as all TANNING recording has hit a bit of a rough patch. The thieves got away with my laptop, ShakyHands Ipod, video cam, and MY BELOVED GUATEMALAN FANNY PACK, that I've had roughly 19 years, bought in Buffalo at my first Dead show which, coincidentally, I had been de-virginized earlier that morning(not in the Lot btw). It happened on Monday, It's Thursday, and I'm almost over it.

That said, there are some more TANNING shows on the horizon.

Sept 10 @ Berbati's w/New Radiant Storm King, and Sad Horse

Then Sept 18th w/Inside Voices,What's Up? and the Shaky Hands for MFNW

A couple more are in the works as well.

I finally got the Oxford Collapse(RIP)/JOGGERS split 7" in the mail. They are pretty sweet and you can get one from Insound I believe. The other split 7" w/ the awesome PAN TOURISMOS is so close to being done. I think Professor Whitesides just turned in the artwork.
That will be available on Partisan records soon.

There has been talk of a double 7" release show, but nothing is set yet. Stay tuned.

The Fall is gonna be hecka busy for yours truly. Shaky Hands release Let It Die Sept 29th.

Release show w/Panther on Oct 1 (my 35th Bday but whose counting?)
Then US tour then Europe thru Thanksgiving, back to US til Xmas.

Somewhere in there we will welcome in the first Jogger baby, unfortunately NOT named Bjorn or Bjork Bourque ( why not??!?!?!?!) and HOPEFULLY that aforementioned 7" show.

So...til I'm back on the interwebs, consider yourself UP 2 DATE.

LOCK YOUR DOORS, WINDOWS AND HEARTS FOLKS!!!!!

1 comment:

KATHRYNEHALL said...

Who will be opening for Polvo at Berbati's in October? (Shouldn't it be The Joggers?)